Wednesday, September 8, 2010

I finally did it!



After months of searching (and holding out for a steal) I've finally purchased a fog machine. It's perfect for a small room, has received great reviews and was ONLY $20! I got it from Walmart.com & the free site-to-store shipping really worked out in my favor! I can hardly wait the two weeks to pick it up!

For those of you interested in finding an inexpensive fogger I'll provide the link (bc it doesn't seem to show up on the same pages as the more expensive versions ;) ). Just more proof that if you wanna find the deals you have to search a little harder!

Tricks & Treats,

Jen

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jen,
    Thank you for your interest on my Blogfrog post. At this time we have filled up all our tutorial spots. Thank you for expressing interest!
    Emily
    www.familyandlifeinlv.com

    ReplyDelete