These dreams are promptly broken the moment you two step into a costume shop. You roam the aisles desperately with one thought running through your mind, "WHY DO ALL THESE COSTUMES SUCK?!"
Seriously? Your options:
- Couple pirates?
- Some sort of lame reference to the coordination of your genitals?
- Priest and pregnant nun?
- Combinations of food stuffs?
A Spooky Soiree Presents:
5 Couples Costumes that DON'T Suck!
1. Debbie Jellinsky & Fester Adams: Our favorite creepy uncle and the ultimate black widow make for a killer combination. Also, points for 90's nostalgia!
2. Hall and Oates: Come on, just look at that mustache!
3. Pinata and Kid: Who doesn't want an excuse to beat their partner all night?
4. Michonne and Walker(s): With these costumes you two (or three!) will pretty much be the most bad ass people in the room!
5. Wayne and Garth: No list would be complete without this power couple. Yes, it's been done. Yes, you might run into other versions on the street. BUT... it's Wayne and Garth...