Monday, October 18, 2010
Just got done hanging my indoor lights! The schema originally called for just purple lights (to mimic nighttime while still being able to see) buuuuut turns out they were much too dark to sufficiently light a room. A couple added strings of orange lights seems to have remedied the problem!
The lights have really provided a skeleton for the rest of the decor. I feel like I'm now able to decide where other decorations should be placed according to the light!
And speaking of other decorations I got to spend some quality crafty time yesterday out in the yard. I'm putting together a kind of half arbor out of long lengths of branches, twine, black spray paint & black craft fine glitter. I've got a few more touches I need to add before I call this endeavor a day, but hopefully within the next few days I'll be able to post some pictures & chat about the process. Not to brag, but it's looking pretty awesome so far!
Tricks & Treats,